A Love letter






After many torn up photos and lonely nights, comes this love letter.



"It had been so long.

I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you! 
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my a**. 
Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn. 
I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works! 

Don't you need a license to be that ugly? 
I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it. 
I bet your mother has a loud bark! 
I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time? 
I've seen people like you before, but I had to pay admission! 
If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used. 
If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive. 
If your brain was chocolate, it wouldn't fill an M&M. 
You are so narrow minded when you walk your earrings knock together. 
Someone said that you are not fit to sleep with pigs. I stuck up for the pigs. 
Don't you have a terribly empty feeling - in your skull? 
You are living proof that man can live without a brain! 

And what do you see with those thick glasses you wear ?

Looks as if you don’t have eyes !!
Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It'll only take 10 seconds. 
You're so ugly, it looks like you fell off an ugly tree, and hit all the branches on the way down".


Yours for ever and ever !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please spend another moment to make your comment before leaving.

Every dog has his day

Boo Boo George George and Boo boo  The world’s tallest dog met the world’s shortest in Central Park when they both made t...